Economic Relief From COVID-19
With COVID-19 shutting down so many local businesses, you're likely looking for some form of economic relief. What if you could stop paying your electric bill for 3 months then have a payment typically 30+% lower than your current electric bill?
When You purchase a Tier-1 PV System now:
- Pay $0 down
- Pay no electric bill for 90 days
- Save an avg of $295 every month
- Escape rising energy costs
- Reduce dependence on fossil fuels
- Generate MORE energy for LESS $$$
Tier-1 PV Systems
A Tier-1 solar energy system defines the quality and performance of a PV system. Tier-1 products assure WikiWiki Solar customers that their PV system will be built using only the best solar equipment available. Choose from:
- Panel: SunPower, LG or REC
- Inverter: SolarEdge or Enphase
- Battery: Tesla, LG Chem or BlueIon
Tier-1 PV System Features
- Highest Quality - Most Durable Solar Equipment in the industry
- In-Home Monitoring system (most systems include cell phone monitoring too)
- 25-Year Warranty / 10-Year Battery Warranty / 10-Year Contractor Workmanship Warranty
- Ability to receive ALL available Federal and State Tax Credits
- No Annual Payment Escalator
- Lowest (long-term) fixed APR rates
- 5.99% APR 20-Year loan (w/ACH)
- 5.99% APR 15-Year loan (w/ACH)
- 4.99% APR 10-Year loan (w/ACH)
- Increased property value
- Easy qualify (min 650 credit score)
Your Locally Trusted Maui Solar Energy Provider
With hundreds of solar installs all over Maui,
you can trust we’ll provide the best solution for your needs.
A Local Solution
We feel being a part of the "local" community means we also need to become part of the "local" solution, not just for the sake of our business, more so, for the economic benefit of our island kama'aina.
WikiWiki Solar and Electric would like to offer our O'hana a solution, we feel, will truly provide a financial benefit for our kama'aina facing uncertain economic impacts in the months and years ahead.
*Bill Pay Program Details
In an effort to be 100% transparent to those trying to decide if the Bill Pay Program is right for you, it’s important to note;
- This program was designed in an effort to help those customers facing financial hardships or uncertainties due to the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Bill Pay program is primarily intended as a cost savings measure for those looking to finance their PV system purchase.
- The Bill Pay Program if financed, allows customers to enjoy the benefits of Solar Energy without having to utilize savings or equity. Tax credits are also available just like a cash purchased system.
The Bill Pay Program works by deferring and defraying the cost of your electric bill as you wait for Maui Electric approval and PV system installation; typically, your PV project is completed within this 3-month period. The (annual average) cost of your electric bill is multiplied by three and added to the PV system cost, this allows your electric bill expense to be deferred during the 3-month period and then defrayed over the term of your loan.
Once your PV system is installed and your loan payment begins, typical monthly loan payments are approx. 30% to 50% lower than your previous average monthly electric bill cost,
The WikiWiki Solar Bill Pay Program saves you money NOW and with a new PV system, your lower electricity cost will save you even more $$$ in the years ahead.